SeaSpray Yacht Charters
SEA SPRAY YACHT CHARTERS LTD (“SeaSpray”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BARE BOAT and SKIPPERED CHARTERS.
1.Sea Spray Yacht Charter Ltd ("SeaSpray") acts as agent for the yacht owner in arranging the charter and collecting payments of Charter Fees and Security Deposit as follows:
2. The balance of the charter fee must be paid to SeaSpray 28 days before the charter is due to commence. If the charter is booked within one calendar month of the start of the charter period, the full amount of the charter fee is due with the booking. To cancel, written notice must be received at least 60 days before the charter otherwise the balance of the charter fee remains payable.
3. No age limit is rigidly imposed, however charterers should satisfy themselves that they and those they intend to sail on the yacht during their charter (the "charter party") are all reasonably fit and likely to be able to cope with the physical and mental demands of being on a small yacht at sea.
4. The yachts are provided with full safety gear as specified by the MCA, including liferafts, flares, harness lines and adult-
5. The Charterer and all members of the charter party are deemed to understand and accept that sailing can be dangerous and has certain inherent risks, including the risk of injury or death.
6. The yachts are fully insured against accidents and carry third party liability insurance, but responsibility is not accepted for any personal accidents, damage or losses that are due to the negligence of members of the charter party. Any unnecessary damage and/or losses attributed to carelessness on the part of members of the charter party will be charged at replacement price; and if not paid by them then recovered from the Charterer, who is in any event strongly recommended to arrange appropriate insurance cover for cancellation, injury and personal liability. For some Skippered charters a refundable security deposit may also be payable by the Charterer; deductions may be made from this deposit, to allow full or partial recovery of such damage and/or losses.
7. Damage to a charter party member’s personal property during the charter will not be the responsibility of SeaSpray, or the yacht owner, or their servants or agents. Nor will SeaSpray, the yacht owner or their servants or agents be liable for any other loss, injury or damage which may arise as a result of the normally accepted risks of sailing in a small yacht.
8. The charter contract will be subject to the Law of Scotland.
Sea Spray Yacht Charters Ltd
Largs Yacht Haven
Registered in Scotland
Company No. SC495376
Important: These Conditions form each part of each Charter Contract.
Standard Terms of Contact
Copyright © 2016.
SeaSpray Yacht Charters Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.